Every season in NYC is special, but the fall is a great time to be here. Everyone comes back from summer vacation. The lecture circuit heats up again (hey, I’m a nerd). New restaurants open. New students come from all over the world for a new New York adventure. And new treats (and old) pop up with seasonal flavors like apple, pumpkin, maple, pear and sweet potato. Enjoy one of these fall treats in NYC!
1. Maple pecan pie macaroon from Danny Macaroons
2. Pumpkin nuage from Lady M
3. Caramel apple cupcake from Crumbs
4. Sweet potato cake from Spot Dessert Bar
5. Chocolate pear tart from Once Upon a Tart