I saw these delightful Halloween-themed chocolates in the window at Li-Lac Chocolates on Bleecker Street. Choose from pumpkins, witches, skulls or ghosts. I love the ghosts, and they are also available in milk and dark chocolate.
I went on an Easter chocolate hunt at NYC chocolate shops and online and found some fun and different gifts for your Easter basket.
1. Milk or dark chocolate hens from Jacques Torres–not your standard Easter bunny, these chocolate hens in a basket are both milk and dark chocolate and come in three sizes
- Chocolate hens from Jacques Torres–photo used with permission
2. Honey bunny from Dominique Ansel–a chocolate-covered honey marshmallow shaped like a bunny
Honey Bunny from Dominique Ansel–photo used with permission
3. New white raspberry chocolate sitting bunny from Li-Lac Chocolates–a pink chocolate bunny in a unique flavor
Sitting bunnies from Li-Lac Chocolates–photo used with permission
4. Chicks in a coop from Three Tarts–yellow marshmallow chicks
Chicks in coop from Three Tarts–photo used with permission
5. Easter polka dot eggs from L.A. Burdick–a milk or dark chocolate egg with hand-painted polka dots and chocolate truffles hidden inside
Posted in Chocolate, Holiday
Tagged chocolate hen, Dominique Ansel, honey bunny, Jacques Torres, L.A. Burdick, Li-Lac Chocolates, marshmallow chicks, polka dot eggs, sitting bunny, Three Tarts