I chose these from perusing websites and catalogs in the mail (boy, do I feel sorry for letter carriers this time of year!). I’m not paid by any company to endorse any product. I have some of these, want some of these or thought some of these were cool.
1. Personalized Rolling Pin from Valek Rolling Pins on Etsy. Great idea for parties and holidays!
2. Holiday Colors Silicone Spoons from World Market, in mint, red and green. You can get these individually at the store. I got the mint one and love it!
3. Pinata Cake Pan from Nordic Ware. What fun to hide a surprise inside!
4. Taylor TEMPerfect Butter Tray from Sur la table. A handy item for bakers–the dish turns color when butter is room temperature.
5. Custom Face Cookie Cutters from BoeTech on Etsy. This is a great idea for a birthday or retirement party.
6. Frieling Layer Cake Slicer from Williams Sonoma. If your family loves seven layer cakes as much as mine does, you’ll want this tool that makes slicing easy!
7. Snug Cloud Bread Board from Snug Studio on Etsy. What a fun, happy shape on which to serve your goodies.
8. Twelve Days of Christmas Springerle Molds from King Arthur Flour. A bit of a splurge, these detailed molds are made in the USA.
9. Hale Honeybells from Hale Groves. A honey-flavored cross between a tangerine and a grapefruit available for a limited time.
10. Mosser Diamond-Cut Candy Dish from Vermont Country Store. Any Mosser item is appreciated! It’s beautiful, colorful glassware made in the USA.