If you’re looking for a Christmas or holiday gift for the foodie in your life, look no further! I compiled this list from my web travels of gifts that I would like, as a foodie, or that I think would appeal to other foodies. And yes, I got #3 as a gift, and I love it!
1. Molecular gastronomy kit from Uncommon Goods–A great way to play with your food!
2. Wrapping paper personalized with name and recipe from Minted–This is great to wrap your holiday gifts in or to give as a gift.
3. Pierogi scarf from What on Earth–If you love pierogis or know someone who does, this is a cute and comfy scarf!
4. Sushi food pillow from What on Earth–There are other food pillows for cupcakes, ice cream sandwiches, s’mores and pizza, but I like the design and shape of this sushi pillow.
5. Handcrafted oak kitchen tablet holder from If It’s Wood and More on Etsy–Cooking from a recipe on your tablet just got easier with a handy holder!
6. QOOQ tablet from Sur La Table–A mess-proof tablet for kitchen use!
7. Silicone bark pan from World Market–Easy, non-stick way to make peppermint bark for the holidays!
8. Recipes from American museums with accompanying music CD from Sharon O’Connor’s Menus and Music–What better way to wow guests with dishes from favorite museums.
9. Ramen T-shirt from CafePress–This super cute T-shirt lets everyone know what your favorite meal is.
10. Ugly sweater cookie kit from World Market–They look better to eat than wear!