Here are 6 cucumber recipes that I have recently made. I’ve been on a cucumber kick lately. I love cucumbers because they are a great source of water and fiber. They help keep you hydrated in the hot weather. Plus, they are a healthy and tasty vegetable. These recipes are delicious and highly recommended.
1. A tomato and cucumber salad with fleur de sel from My Kitchen Antics. I really enjoyed the clean freshness of the salad, the bit of tang from the lime and saltiness from the fleur de sel.
2. A refreshing spa water made of cucumbers, lemon and mint from Food Folks and Fun will keep you cool and help you detox from too much ice cream!
3. Scandinavian cucumber salads, one sweet and sour and one with dill from Outside Oslo. Sweet-and-sour cucumber salad is one of my favorite cucumber salads, so I really enjoyed this one.
4. Sweet and spicy cucumber salad from A Teaspoon of Happiness adds a bit of heat to the usual cool cucumber salad, and I liked the change.
5. Classic cucumber salad with sour cream from Cookistry. This is one of my favorite cucumber salads.
6. Cucumber salad with yogurt and mint from the Baker Chick. I really liked this salad. I adjusted it a bit and added more of all the ingredients and used zero-fat yogurt, but I didn’t use garlic at all. This is refreshing, and that amount of sour cream is just enough to make it creamy.