5 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Here’s my roundup of St. Patrick’s Day recipes.
1. Mint and chocolate fudge Oreo bars from Averie Cooks–easy to make, almost no-bake!
photo from Averie Cooks
2. Shamrock pudding shots from That’s So Michelle–pudding for the adults!
photo from That’s So Michelle
3. Lucky leprechaun dip from Healthy. Happy. Life.–vegan!
photo used with permission of Healthy. Happy. Life.
4. Slow-cooker corned beef and cabbage from Very Culinary–go to the parade while this cooks!
photo used with permission of Very Culinary
5. Mini no-bake Irish cream cheesecake from Being the Secret Ingredient–gluten-free!
photo used with permission of Being the Secret Ingredient
This entry was posted in Chocolate
and tagged cheesecake
, corned beef
, Irish cream
, St. Patrick's Day
, St. Patty's Day
. Bookmark the permalink