If you’re snowed in today, how about online shopping for your Valentine? Whether you want to go with tradition or try something different, this list of the top 10 Valentine’s Day gifts will get your sweetheart swooning.
1. Chocolate Lipstick from Jacques Torres–What’s a better accessory for your purse than chocolate lipstick?
2. Rocq heart-shaped macaroons from Williams Sonoma–Perfect for your Francophile sweetie.
3. Heart-shaped strawberry milk chocolate biscuits from Godiva–Take your Valentine to tea and bring along these biscuits!
4. Valentine Signature Collection cupcakes from Crumbs–For your sweetheart with a sweet tooth.
5. Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters from Sur La Table–Let your sweetie know how you feel!
6. He Loves Me Flower from Dominique Ansel–Play the old game of “he loves me, he loves me not” with a white chocolate flower.
7. Hot & Spicy Truffles from Francois Payard–Have a hot and spicy Valentine’s Day!
8. Love Letter Napkins from Uncommon Goods–Set the table with loving thoughts from famous writers like Emily Dickinson or Mark Twain.
9. Heart-shaped chocolate box filled with solid chocolate hearts from Martine’s Chocolates–Nothing says “I love you” like a traditional chocolate heart.
10. Heart-shaped box of chocolate soap from AJSweetSoap–Perfect for the calorie-counting sweetheart!