Here is a list of my top 10 NYC restaurants to try in 2013. They are in no particular order. I’m going to schedule some of these for my Brunch/Dinner Club, so if you’re interested, contact me and come along!
1. Basta Pasta–Japanese/Italian fusion
2. The NoMad–really want to try the famous chicken
3. Cafe Mogador–heard it’s great Moroccan
4. Cookshop–heard brunch is great
5. Cafe Lalo–desserts!
6. Clinton Street Baking Company–want the pancakes!
7. Leopard des Artistes–have to see the decor
8. Lincoln–heard great things about the food
9. South Gate–ditto
10. Enoteca Maria–an Italian restaurant in Staten Island where real grandmas do the cooking!